Sunday, June 13, 2010

30 weeks!

I don't know why but this seems like such an important milestone! I feel as though I'm in the real 'safe zone' now. My bronchitis has cleared up and I'm starting to pack my hospital suitcase, how exciting! I just love choosing his daily outfits and placing them neatly in their cellophane bags! I enjoyed washing and ironing them too! Seeing the drying rack as a blue haze of miniature clothes was so sweet.
Going for a pizza tonight with friends, what to wear with this big protruding belly!?!
Flavio is as active as ever, he's getting so big now that sometimes it hurts when he kicks! He also stretches a lot too and a little hand or foot sticks out of my belly causing it to go all misshapen for a few seconds. I recognise all of his movements that range from hiccups to rolling over, I've become so attuned to him in these months and soon it'll all be over! He'll be out of here, out of my body! Well, he might leave my womb, but he'll never leave my heart. Looking forward to meeting you, dear Flavio! Happy 30 weeks! We didn't think we'd get this far did we not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment