Monday, July 5, 2010

33 + weeks!!

We're getting there, baby boy! I think you're going to be a strong little baby, those tiny feet are capable of some fierce karate kicks, are those elbows that I see rolling from one side of my bump to the other? One thing is for sure, you're very active and that's quite reassuring! The jabs in my ribcage are quite painful but it makes me smile thinking that jab is a miniature foot with tiny little nails on it, how cute is that?
I'm so blessed to have shared this experience with you baby boy we've been the closest any two people can ever be in that your life depends on me and strangely enough my life now depends on you. If I get ill, you get ill, if I die you die but on a more spiritual level if I'm happy you thrive off my happiness whereas if I'm upset I feel your distress. If I'm tired, you sleep and if I laugh you wriggle around contentedly. What a couple we are! Yet you don't know who I am nor I do you I just feel as though I have to protect you by all means, my little world now revolves around you, my heart beats for the survival of us both and my lungs are breathing enough oxygen for two, your little body is enclosed in mine and your soul is in my heart forever.
I'm now thinking about how you're going to be physically and personality-wise. I think you'll be fair haired like me but maybe you'll have golden skin like your father and maybe I'm biased but I think you'll be perfect! I think you'll be kind-hearted, have a big personality and hopefully you'll be confident and bright. You'll be bilingual like your Mummy but you'll be half-English and half-Italian I hope you'll acquire the best of both mentalities.
I'll do all I can to bring you up in the best way possible, you'll be my biggest joy and I want to teach you what I had to learn for myself the hard way. I'm not going to be over-protective, I want you to live all your experiences to the maximum but I'll be keeping my eye on you! I want you to be well-mannered and educated but worldly wise and able to understand and empathise with people from all walks of life. I realise you'll be who you are and I will only be able to advise you but I'll make sure you get the best start I can possibly offer you as your mother. You've given me so much joy already, it's the least I can do for my baby boy, my fantastic Flavio!

No comments:

Post a Comment