Thursday, November 4, 2010

My new baby! A happy and healthy Flavio changes my life forever!

He's now two and a half months old and we are so happy for having our beautiful baby boy with us. He gets compliments everywhere he goes. He's beautiful, perfectly proportioned with big alert blue eyes, a button nose and full red lips. He's a good baby even though he still feeds various times throughout the night. He smiles a lot a beautiful wide, toothless, contagious smile and he loves being held and talked to. He even tries to talk back already!
He's a really masculin baby with a powerful cry and strong limbs. He goes crazy if you lie him flat down, stamping his little feet and flapping his arms with such vigour! His face makes me laugh as he does this as it looks as if he's about to take off he's so excited!
He's breastfed too. I wanted to give him the best start in life after all he'd been though. My miracle baby boy is a little sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment